Businesses are being urged to urgently get their customer data in the best possible shape.
On May 25th 2018, the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into force.
Even though the legislation has been created by the EU, the UK Government has said Brexit will not affect its introduction.
The GDPR represents the biggest change in data protection law for two decades.
One of the major requirements facing businesses under the GDPR will be to tighten the rules around consent for data usage. Consumers will have far more control over their data and what companies can do with it.
Businesses will be obliged to give website visitors the ability to opt-out of all online tracking.
Tim Roberts, Founder and CEO of ITM Group, which has developed the Adsertor customer data technology platform, said: “The GDPR will mean very significant changes to the way businesses collect and use their customer data.
“There is very little awareness of the impending GDPR and many businesses are still in the dark about what it means.”
“There is no doubt that the clock is ticking and businesses will have to be ready to comply when the regulation comes into effect on May 25th 2018.”
“However, a window exists between now and May for businesses to ensure their customer data is in the best possible shape to continue to drive increased revenues and profitability.”
“The way to do this is by integrating Adsertor into your business. Our technology is already helping companies across the UK bring all their data together in one place – and then market to them in an incredibly personalised way.”
Adsertor is helping businesses across all sectors:
- Centralise their data in one place
- Grow their database with new customers
- Increase opted in members to their database
- Gain a 360 degree view of their customers
- Improve their website conversion rates
- Build their brand awareness
- Gain the edge on their competitors.
Results to date have included:
- Online retailer Aguri has seen sales conversion rates increase from 0.25% to over 4% in just 6 months. Some weeks, conversation rates have been above 6%!
- 43% increase in direct bookings at Eccleston Square Hotel and quadrupling of website conversion rates.
- Targeted email marketing campaigns for Northcote Manor Hotel giving a 30 times return on investment.
Tim added: “There is no time to delay. The GDPR will be with us before we know it. Protect and grow your business by making Adsertor an essential part of your sales and marketing activity.”
For your free Adsertor demo, call 0800 023 9065 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the GDPR, visit the Information Commissioner’s Office website at www.ico.org.uk